Lucky #7

With the presentations that were presented, I had a better experience of where I can improve. I looked at my slides to much when I knew what I was talking about. Just that I am a terrible presenter, even with people I know around, I'll have a tendency to either stutter or speak too fast. Most of the people that presented took a good amount of time to present they had their details and facts ready, some of which weren't on the slides. All the presentations looked good had lots of pictures and flowed with the information presented. Not that many people looked at their slides whilst presenting so it can be assumed that people actually took there time to review there slides before the presentation.  But some didn't talk so loud that the entire room can hear. Some didn't make full eye contact with the audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction for paper

Post #6

Violent Media