About Me

My name is Alexis Ventura, I am 19 years old. I was born in Garden City,Ks Dec. 10th, 1998. I moved to Atlanta,Ga four years ago, just about a  year and a half ago I, moved to Winder,Ga. I went to Lakeside High School for my Freshman to Junior year. I graduated at Apalachee High School, class of 2017. My hobbies are traveling, fixing cars, and going out with friends. What interests me the most is traveling, for most of my childhood in the summers my family and I would travel the states. Growing up I played soccer in most of my free time, now I don't play as much but I still have love for the game. My major is Biology, I am hoping to become a doctor, it has always been the career I have wanted to pursue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction for paper

Post #6

Violent Media